
Has it really been this long since I have written a word? It seems impossible. This weird thing called time sneaks up on you, and works against you. Well, this is just to say that I am coming out of this long, and what has become unbearable silence, finally. You get distracted and lose the sense of purpose. Your life becomes a series of unbalanced notes but you know that it will harmonize eventually and that the notes will not be discordant anymore. Or maybe, just maybe, silence is what you needed: the solitude of thinking, praying, wondering, contemplating--going into the desert, if you will and into the undulating darkness--before emerging into something brighter, before part of your life becomes illuminated by truth. So, for now, a Happy Thanksgiving and will be back in the writing groove very soon.
1 comment:
Happy Thanksgiving!! You should post all those fun quotes your find/ read. I love those!
Post a Comment